Element Environmental Resources, LLC
When choosing an environmental consulting firm, experience means everything…
Element is a privately-owned company that was founded on a philosophy that experienced personnel are more important than excessive overhead. Element’s personnel are veteran consultants who have worked for the national firms and we understand the disconnect that develops between a client’s needs and company profits.
Element understands the gentle balance between good business practices and environmental stewardship. Element's personnel have decades of experience and diverse environmental backgrounds. Element’s personnel have performed countless projects for State & Federal Agencies, Developers, Financial Institutions, and Private Landowners. Element’s diverse experience from initial due diligence to complicated remediation allows us to see each situation with a wide lens and allows us to determine environmental risk and liabilities based on hands-on experience.
Environmental regulations and liabilities can be difficult to understand. We can assist businesses of all types manage environmental liabilities with minimal effect to operations and finances. Our environmental professionals are always available to help clarify and walk you through any situation. As a value driven consulting firm, our integrity puts us above the competition and retains our clients for life.
- Licensed Geoscientist Firm – Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists
- Licensed Professional Geoscientist (P.G.) – Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists
- Registered Corrective Action Specialist (RCAS) – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Corrective Action Project Manager (CAPM) – Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
- 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER)
- 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refreshers - Instructor